Thursday, March 13, 2008

MORE UMEZU YOUTUBE FUN

I figured it's not a week of blogging on Same Hat unless I dig up Kazuo Umezu videos on YouTube. Enjoy these gems!

UMEZU'S HOUSE IN TOKYO HAS BEEN COMPLETED:

I'm gonna have to track this down and try to visit during my trip... I hear it's in Musashino city's Kichijoji neighborhood (A hip area west of Shinjuku, where the Studio Ghibli museum is also located).

Umezu interviewed about My Name is Shingo, and then dancing with ASIMO:

Man, walking around a sunny park talking to Umezu about his comics = DREAM DATE

2 comments:

bittermelon said...

ahhhhhhh i love him.

* how great is that chimney's face? the perfect finishing touch.

* do you like his matching bag?

* asimo scares the living fuck outta me. the way he moves. ughhhhhhh get away from me rapist robot!

* umezo's got smooth moves. reminds me of my gramp and his spry dancing

ill iterate said...

holy moly what about this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpRVu0jMDmo

i love how one of the neighbors says "this is a violence of colors, it's a violence of shape...it's uncalled for."